[Adopt] Iperf package [2.0.13].

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Feb 2 09:20:00 GMT 2019

Kaushik Battu writes:
> Iperf package has not been updated from long time ago, it looks to be in
> orphaned stage. I would like to maintain the iperf package and upgrade it
> to version-2.0.13 .

Did you read

https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html

> Here are the enhancements of iperf 2.0.13 :
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf2/

Over on the main Cygwin list the maintainer for that project essentially
asked the same question as you.  I don't see you listed as a project
member, so I am wondering if these two requests are related or not.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: