[Attn. Maintainers] perl-5.30.1

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Nov 10 17:12:00 GMT 2019

Perl version 5.30.1 was just released.  I will have an unexpected
timeslot available at the beginning of next week that I plan to use to
update Perl for Cygwin.  This of course means all Perl distribution
packages and any other packages that install into the Perl module
directories will need to be updated.  By now I should maintain or
co-maintain almost all Perl distribution packages, but there are a few
that are left over or captive in some other packages.

I'd appreciate if the respective maintainers would reply to this post
with the names of the affected packages and if they can roll an update
around the time mentioned.  Thanks.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: