[Attn. Maintainers] perl-5.30.1

Mon Nov 18 23:25:00 GMT 2019

On 2019-11-18 15:34, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 11/17/2019 2:57 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>>
>> The Perl 5.30 repository is now up at http://cygwin.stromeko.net.
>>
>> root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
>>
>> The setup.xz is signed with my PGP key available at $root/stromeko.gpg,
>> which you can download and then feed to setup.exe via the -K switch.
>
> I'm getting "Unable to get setup from <http://cygwin.stromeko.net/>".  The log shows
>
> 2019/11/18 17:27:50 HTTP status 404 fetching
> http://cygwin.stromeko.net/x86_64/setup.xz.sig
> 2019/11/18 17:27:50 HTTP status 404 fetching
> http://cygwin.stromeko.net/x86_64/setup.xz

HSTS is enabled but cert is not for that domain:
	Subject/CN = *.ssl.goneo.de
	Subject Alternative Name/DNS Name=*.ssl.goneo.de

$ curl -I http://cygwin.stromeko.net/x86_64/setup.xz.sig
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 23:14:02 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.39
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=0; includeSubDomains

$ curl -I https://cygwin.stromeko.net/x86_64/setup.xz.sig
curl: (60) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name
'cygwin.stromeko.net'
More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl failed to verify the legitimacy of the server and therefore could not
establish a secure connection to it. To learn more about this situation and
how to fix it, please visit the web page mentioned above.