[Attn. Maintainers] Reminder: Package updates needed for the pending switch to perl-5.30.1

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Nov 26 20:47:00 GMT 2019

Alexey Sokolov writes:
> Shall we build it, but not upload yet, or how do you want to manage the
> atomic update?

You can't upload before the new Perl version is officially in Cygwin,
just like the last time we had to do that.  Since most of the affected
maintainers have not yet responded I can't really suggest how exactly
we might coordinate among them all.

Regards,
Achim.