Updated cygport for for wxwidgets 3.0 package

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sat Sep 7 15:08:00 GMT 2019

On 05/09/2019 17:36, Hamish MB wrote:
> Attached is a patch from git format-patch to upgrade the wxwxidgets
> version to 3.0.4. Next up I'll try to make a package for wxPython 4, but
> I have to get it to build first.

Thanks for attempting this.

Going forward, please consider that this patch does (at least) the
following things:

* Removes existing patches
* Updates the version number
* Adds '-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE' to CPPFLAGS
* Disables the webviewwebkit configuration option
* Removes the tests

It makes it a lot easier for someone to evaluate your patch if you give
reasons for the changes in the patch commentary.