"non-unique current versions" error from calm

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Apr 14 01:58:44 GMT 2020

On 14/04/2020 00:01, Mark Geisert wrote:
> I tried uploading my re-spin of util-linux (2.33.1-2) but received the
> following error report on both x86_64 and x86 uploads:
>
> ERROR: install packages from source package 'e2fsprogs' have non-unique
> current versions 2.33.1-2 (uuidd), 1.44.5-1 (4 others)
>
> I see it's talking about sub-packages of util-linux, but ISTM that even
> the prior upload of 2.33.1-1 long ago should have provoked this error.

This check is getting confused by the fact that install package uuidd
has moved from source package e2fsprogs to source package util-linux.

I've added an exception for the moment, but perhaps I need to rethink
how that test works.

Sorry for the inconvenience.