[ITP] gl-manpages

Tue Apr 14 21:08:30 GMT 2020

On 2020-04-14 09:23, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Am 10.04.2020 um 16:47 schrieb Jon Turney:
>> This package contains OpenGL manpages from
>> https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenGL-Refpages
>> These are packaged in Fedora (gl-manpages), debian (khronos-opengl-man4), etc.
>> cygport file:
>> https://github.com/jon-turney/gl-manpages-cygport/blob/master/gl-manpages.cygport
>> package files:
>> http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/noarch/release/gl-manpages/

> I have problem building it.
> I do not see any package that cover the build requirements
> of docbook-mathml
> $ cygcheck -p dbmathml.dtd
> Found 0 matches for dbmathml.dtd
> The system tries to download it and fails.
> No clear reason why wget and curl can catch the files
> $ cygport gl-manpages.cygport compile
> *** Warning: Some build dependencies are not installed.
> *** Warning: This package may end up missing features, or not build at all.
> *** Warning: Consider installing these packages first before continuing:
> *** Warning:     docbook-mathml
> I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/mathml/1.1CR1/dbmathml.dtd
> $ wget http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/mathml/1.1CR1/dbmathml.dtd
> --2020-04-14 17:20:03--
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/mathml/1.1CR1/dbmathml.dtd
> Resolving www.oasis-open.org (www.oasis-open.org)... 172.99.100.168
> Connecting to www.oasis-open.org (www.oasis-open.org)|172.99.100.168|:80...
> connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> Length: 3525 (3.4K) [application/xml-dtd]
> Saving to: ‘dbmathml.dtd’
> dbmathml.dtd        100%[===================>]   3.44K  --.-KB/s    in 0s
> 2020-04-14 17:20:04 (18.4 MB/s) - ‘dbmathml.dtd’ saved [3525/3525]
> Maybe we need a docbook-mathml packages ?

Also packaged for MSYS2 and Debian:

	https://repology.org/project/docbook-mathml/versions

	https://github.com/msys2/MSYS2-packages/tree/master/docbook-mathml

	https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/docbook-mathml/filelist

but Debian includes all mathml versions for compatibility:

https://{oasis-open.org/docbook,docbook.org}/xml/mathml/1.{0,1b1,1CR1}/{dbmathml.dtd,testmath.xml}

and produces the catalogues during build, whereas MSYS2 produces the catalogues
in postinstall, moving libxml2 from a build dependency to a user install
dependency;
the URL(s) could be added to this package SRC_URI, and the libxml2 dependency
for xmlcatalog added to generate the catalogues during build or postinstall.