Query for Net-SNMP using Cygwin

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Sat Apr 25 22:46:45 GMT 2020

On 2020-04-25 11:54, Modassir Khan via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Dear Members,
> I am using net-snmp package for cygwin to implement SNMP V3 support for
> Windows 10 and Windows 2016.
>
> In reference to the same, i wish to know if the complied Net-snmp
> package
> is build with winextdll support?

As far as I can tell, this option is only available for building using
MSVC build tools. The net-snmp package for Cygwin is built using the
POSIX toolchain.

I'd be happy to include any patches to make this work for the Cygwin
package, but I don't think I'll be able to figure it out myself.

Regards,
David (net-snmp Cygwin maintainer)