co-maint for gcc

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Aug 16 17:01:24 GMT 2020

For the record: JonY has asked on IRC to get help with the release of
gcc-10 for Cygwin.  I have built the compilers and are currently running
tests.  I think I don't need to update binutils, but that is subject to
further discussion.  I have not yet looked at the mingw64 cross
compilation toolchains, although these should eventually be updated too.

Regards,
Achim.