[ITA] mingw64-x86_64-curl, mingw64-i686-curl

Thu Aug 20 16:49:29 GMT 2020

I would like to offer to adopt mingw64-x86_64-curl and mingw64-i686-curl from
Yaakov's list, as I have already adopted curl.
Releases updated to curl 7.72.0 are available for testing in:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AV-n7lfK58v2nuw1ZmQry-iqa-sxZ4nG?usp=sharing

Does it matter if I build mingw64 packages under Cygwin 64 or 32 bit: do I have
to match the package being built, or does it not matter?

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]