[ITA] mingw64-x86_64-curl, mingw64-i686-curl

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri Aug 21 14:24:47 GMT 2020

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps writes:
> How does cross compiling for 32-bit Cygwin work? I think it'd be useful
> for me too - in one instance I've found that stripping debug symbols can
> take 3 times as long to run under 32-bit Cygwin.

I don't cross-compile to Cygwin, only to MingW.  I believe there are
some packages that are cross-compiled from Linux, but with any of these
cross-compilation options you can't actually run the tests, so that is
the reason for not doing it for Cygwin (for me anyway).  Also there's
quite a bunch of software out there that doesn't really like to be
cross-compiled and needs major effort to do so.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: