perl 5.32

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Dec 9 18:57:07 GMT 2020

Achim Gratz writes:
> I'd still be interested in what upstream thinks they get from 5.32 that
> absolutely can't be had from 5.30.

It's even more saddening or hilarious (depending on where you are
standing) than I thought.  The whole thing was developed while still
being compatible with 5.30 and in preparation for the release they
changed around a bunch of configs that have _nothing_ to do with the
functionality to make 5.32 the requirement.

Regards,
Achim.