[RFE] calm needs to know about ZStandard compressed archives

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri Dec 25 19:59:02 GMT 2020

While waiting for the Perl bootstrap I've been experimenting with having
cygport produce .tar.zst packages.  Calm (mksetupini) does not recognize
these at the moment, but I've been able to monkey-patch it by adding
'|zst' in the obvious places.  Can this be done officially, please?  I
can't help noting that these really shouldn't be literal strings so that
you only need to change them in a single place if necessary; so perhaps
common_constants.py would be a good place for that definition.

Regards,
Achim.