[ITA] pcre, mingw64-i686-pcre, mingw64-x86_64-pcre

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Dec 29 12:12:00 GMT 2020

For pcre: Clean the 8.44 patch stack up using the current Fedora
patches, remove the submodule and instead pull in the patches directly
so that scallywag has a chance of building the package eventually.

Pull in the MingW packages as they are using the same source (even
though scallywag will balk at that) and update to 8.44 also.  I have not
been able to find the Fedora patches that were previously used, so I
used the ones from the current Fedora package (which is still at 8.43).

The new cygport files are up on the playground branch for pcre:

https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/pcre.git;a=commitdiff;h=b096dfd5e444fd85c67488190ed37dcb5042ce71

I've built all packages locally.  THere is one test failure that is
likely locale related and may have existed previously.

Regards,
Achim.