[RFE] calm needs to know about ZStandard compressed archives

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Dec 31 20:03:34 GMT 2020

Brian Inglis writes:
> To which part does "No" apply: you specified -J which is --xz; you
> could instead specify -a, --auto-compress to use the archive suffix.

Here's the actual content of my test installation that I've used for the
Perl repository:

CYGPORT_TAR_CMD="env ZSTD_CLEVEL=19 tar --group nobody:65534 --owner nobody:65534 -a"
CYGPORT_TAR_EXT=".tar.zst"

Regards,
Achim.