[Attn. Maintainers] perl-5.30.1 -- prepare for release

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:42:00 GMT 2020

Am 06.02.2020 um 18:53 schrieb David Rothenberger:
> On 2/3/2020 12:11 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> I have done another update of my private Perl repository over the
>> weekend.  While not all maintainers will immediately be ready with their
>> updates due to external circumstances, I'd like to release the new Perl
>> version at the end of this week or maybe over the weekend.
>
> I had a family emergency that required me to leave town unexpectedly,
> but I hope to update the subversion-perl next week.
>
> Regards,
> David

Dear David,
If needed I built subversion-1.13.0-2 for both architecture
starting from your subversion-1.13.0-1 source.

Only bumped the version and built with perl 5.30.
I have not investigated the test failures due to misaligned
file locations.

Regards
Marco