[Attn. Maintainers] perl-5.30.1 -- prepare for release

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 08:08:00 GMT 2020

Am 16.02.2020 um 07:55 schrieb ASSI:
> Marco Atzeri writes:
>> If needed I built subversion-1.13.0-2 for both architecture
>> starting from your subversion-1.13.0-1 source.
>
> Thank you!
>
>> Only bumped the version and built with perl 5.30.
>> I have not investigated the test failures due to misaligned
>> file locations.
>
> The package is already orphaned and David clearly has more important
> things to care about at the moment, so I'd appreciate if you would take
> over the package, even if it was just for this re-release.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

the files are up.

I am not sure if this form in cygwin-pkg-maint is acceptable for
the files authorization:

  $ grep subversion cygwin-pkg-maint
subversion            ORPHANED (David Rothenberger/Marco Atzeri)

if not someone should modify cygwin-pkg-maint in a more traditional way

Regards
Marco