[Attn. Maintainers] Reminder: Package updates needed for the pending switch to perl-5.30.1

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Jan 9 18:58:00 GMT 2020

I'm going to update the Perl distributions in the perl-5.30 repository
that have bumped up their versions in the meantime on the weekend most
likely.  I think it would be good if the remaining dependent packages
could be ready until the end of January so that the official Cygwin
distribution can be switched over before the backlog grows even larger.

Regards,
Achim.