Would anyone adopt subversion?

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Jan 21 19:48:00 GMT 2020

On 18/11/2019 23:24, David Rothenberger wrote:
> Is anyone willing to adopt Subversion?
>
> Since I started maintaining it, my organization has switched to git,
> so I no longer use it. While I can still build it, it is not easy and
> taxes my 20 year old C/C++ skills. I would feel a lot more
> comfortable if someone that uses subversion or at least is more
> proficient at C and C++ were to take it over.

Now that the thundering herd of volunteers has died down (irony), can
you clarify which packages are up for adoption?

I'm guessing at least libapr1, libaprutil1, serf, subversion, svn_load_dirs?

I'll move these to orphaned status (this doesn't remove your ability to
upload, if you should be so minded, until a new maintainer is added)

Please accept this literally priceless gold star in acknowledgment of
your efforts in maintaining subversion for the past 12 (!) years.

Thanks for maintaining this package.