About the opam package

Sora Morimoto sora@morimoto.io
Tue Jul 14 23:17:33 GMT 2020

Hi everyone. I am a developer involved in the development of the OCaml ecosystem.

First of all, I am not yet used to using a mailing list as a method of communication. I believe I have done enough research before coming here, but I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes.

Now, I wanted to help with the maintenance of the opam package for Cygwin, but after reading the documentation I still do not know what to do. Specifically, I do not even know where the build script source is, and where to send the patch.

Can someone please teach me?