[ITA] python-imaging

Fri Jul 17 21:11:53 GMT 2020

On 2020-07-17 15:03, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 14/07/2020 15:41, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote:

>> This worked a treat.
>>>>>>
>> This also worked really well, thanks for the tip :)
>>
>>> I am not bothering with 3.5 for my builds.
>>> The focus should be to have 3.8 up and running
>>> so 3.6:3.7:3.8 are enough
>> Okay. I've updated my test packages, and they are available at
>> https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/ as before. Please let me
>> know if I'm now good to go or if there are any more issues.
>
> *bump* in case no one has seen.

Not yet:

$ curl https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint | egrep 'Hamish|imaging'
python-imaging                               Yaakov Selkowitz
python-wx                                    Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
python3-pillow                               Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
python3-wx                                   Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]