[ITA] python-imaging

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 17:26:56 GMT 2020

On 19/07/2020 18:09, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> I assume you need to rebuild, as I saw python36-olefile and
> python37-olefile picked as dependency, so somewhere they were mentioned
> in the packages.
Okay, shall do tomorrow then. I note that while I can find the source
and binary packages for olefile on cygwin.com, it doesn't seem to be on
mirrors eg https://cygwin.mirror.uk.sargasso.net/x86/release/. Am I
being a bit stupid?

> If you plan to build other packages and you are missing a dependency
> on any 3.8 subpackages let me know and I will put those
> on top of the plan

Cheers, was going to suggest Numpy for Python 3.8, but looks like you
did that earlier today :). Guess I'll get a Python 3.8 build of wxPython
out too. With some luck (and some more debugging), I can have a version
of my GUI (DDRescue-GUI) out on Cygwin pretty soon.

Hamish