cygport does not automatically generate dependencies

DRC dcommander@users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 12 15:06:31 GMT 2020

On 6/12/20 4:29 AM, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> That only works when you don't cross-compile and you didn't say whether
>> you are or not.
>
> and if you have installed the cygwin packages for the build
> and you are not using your own hand installed one.
>
>   cygport --debug <cygport_file> deps
>
> will be very verbose on the dependencies check

I figured it out.  Apparently the cygport script requires .exe files to
have execute permissions in order to check dependencies on them, and for
whatever reason, when running my build on a shared network drive, those
files weren't created with the correct permissions.  I ran the build on
a local drive, and it works properly now.