[ITA] tzcode tzdata

Sat Jun 20 20:07:26 GMT 2020

I would like to offer to adopt packages tzdata and tzcode:

	Time Zone Database and utilities

The Time Zone Database (often called tz, tzdb, or zoneinfo) contains
data that represents the history of local time for most locations around
the world, and supports conversion of UTC time to local time at those
locations to allow display of those local times. It is updated
periodically to reflect changes made by political bodies to daylight
saving (summer time) rules, UTC offsets, and time zone boundaries.

Unless Corinna or Yaakov would like to retain maintenance of them; I already
asked Mark Geisert, who made recent updates to base Cygwin tzcode on
cygwin-patches, and he expressed no interest in the packages.

I have been a subscriber to the tz and tz-announce MLs for years, originally
checking for new releases daily, to download and apply to my JVMs with the
tzupdater; now, with my other packages, weekly, just for interest and to keep my
archives complete.

Source and binary packages are available for testing on Gdrive:

tzcode	https://drive.google.com/open?id=19gibjLtiy8uSTEo6Qb9wgUwGvhvFYPNk

tzdata	https://drive.google.com/open?id=16A9TgDbKaGuFv-pY9zEwveov9kzSj0eQ

I have added some more HTML and text docs and the version file, and moved zdump
from /usr/sbin/ to /usr/bin/ to better reflect what other distros do, and allow
users to more easily check whether rules have been updated.