Putting packages up for adoption

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri Mar 20 06:05:05 GMT 2020

Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
> "Houston we have a problem.."
>
>      82  Achim Gratz/Yaakov Selkowitz

I'm up for taking sole ownership of any co-maint packages I've had
together with Yaakov.  I'll look into what other packages I might
be able to maintain.

The bulk of the newly orphaned packages probably belong to GNOME and KDE
and I'm not set up for even compiling those at the moment plus I usually
don't use even X11 on Cygwin.  The desktop environments would really
benefit from having their own maintainer that is also an active user,
preferrably someone that also has ties into the upstream community.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: