[ITA from Yaakov] python-wx

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Fri May 15 08:10:54 GMT 2020

On 15/05/2020 00:47, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> This looks fine.
I'm glad. What do I do next? Do I need to upload and mark as a testing
package or similar?
>> Seeing as I have no need to rebuild wxWidgets, I guess that can stay
>> under your maintainership until an update is needed, at which point
>> I'll be happy to pick it up.
> Let's discuss it then.
>
> --
> Yaakov

If you don't want maintainership of it I'm happy to take it, but I won't
push an update until we need one.

The new version of wxPython needs wxWidgets 3.1.x, so I'll probably be
packaging that soonish anyway, but I'll work on wxPython 4.0.7 first
because it's closer to what's already present in Cygwin.

Hamish