[ITA] wxWidgets3.0

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 17:36:13 GMT 2020

Ignore my previous message - whatever was wrong is now fixed. I didn't
change anything much so I think it was a dependency that had an issue
and was since recompiled.

64-bit build is done and seems to work fine. I'm testing it using the
samples, nearly all of which work, and new things that weren't in the
previous wxwidgets build now work (eg webview with webkit).

I need to finish my testing and then build for 32-bit Cygwin, but all
seems good.

When it's all done I'll email again with my cygport file attached and a
link to the file locations.

Hamish