[ITA] po4a

Erwin Waterlander waterlan@xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 15 16:28:46 GMT 2020

Achim Gratz schreef op 2020-11-04 18:20:
> Erwin Waterlander writes:
>> I fixed the BUILD_REQUIRES in the playground branch. po4 0.61 builds,
>> but fails on test.
>> I don't know how to fix the test.
>
> At least the failing permissions tests are a result of the test not
> expecting ACL to be present.  You should be able to copy the relevant
> part of my cygport file for RCS, which has the same problem:
>
> https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/rcs.git;a=blob;f=rcs.cygport
>
> Whether you also need to drop the admin privileges you need to try out.
>
>> The current version 0.52 also fails on test.
>
> As it should.
>
>> I had not much time to look at the tests, or if it works for me (with
>> failing test).
>
> WHen you push again to the playground branch you should now be able to
> download an archive of the build directory.  That should enable you to
> look at the full test logs to see if there is anything that requires
> more attention.  For instance the rubydoc test fail looks like a
> missing
> (test) dependency to me.  You don't necessarily need to fix these up
> when you can be sure the package otherwise works (which it looks like
> it
> does).

I don't see permission problems, or dependency problems.
The sgml test fails, like it did in 0.52, and three new tests fail
partly.
As far as I can see the 0.61 package works. I have uploaded packages.

I'm not able to push the new cygport file to the master branch.

Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 452 bytes | 452.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/master git/cygwin-packages/po4a
Erwin_Waterlander DENIED by fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To ssh://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/po4a.git
  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/po4a.git'