[ITA] wxWidgets3.0

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Oct 28 08:40:38 GMT 2020

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps writes:
> Another interesting thing is that I get the following messages when
> running cygport install:
>
> Warning: x was not linked with -Wl, --enable-auto-image-base
>
> Is this anything to be alarmed about or not really an issue? The
> libraries seem to work okay, at any rate.

I'm not sure if cygport actually fixes this up by changing the flags in
the DLL, but that means that the linker flags that cygport tries to
force are overwritten somewhere else.  Now, this is most likely CMake
you're dealing with, so the best of luck in figuring out where.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: