[ITP] python-getdevinfo

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:05:55 GMT 2020

On 02.09.2020 17:29, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> *bump* in case this has not been seen.
>
> Hamish
>
> On 26/08/2020 10:35, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> Okay, I have updated the packages (same location:
>> https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/). It should now handle fork
>> errors better.
>>
>> If it fails again, please post the full output from the test command so
>> I can see what version(s) of Python the tests are failing on. It might
>> be useful for someone else to have a go as well - would be good to know
>> multiple people can reproduce this issue as I have still had no luck
>> doing that.

Hi Hamish,

it builds fine and there are no problem on tests.

Are you missing some dependencies ?

  "On Cygwin, you need the smartmontools and blkid packages".

but they are not there:

  $ cygport python-getdevinfo.cygport deps|cat
python36-3.6.10-1
python36-bs4-4.9.1-1
python36-getdevinfo-1.1.0-1
python37-3.7.7-1
python37-bs4-4.9.1-1
python37-getdevinfo-1.1.0-1
python38-3.8.3-1
python38-bs4-4.9.1-1
python38-getdevinfo-1.1.0-1

Is already in some Linux distribution ?
Otherwise we need 5 votes from maintainers