A problem while building xapian-bindindgs for python 3.6 on i686

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Apr 15 06:13:17 GMT 2021

Make that 'rebase -sO $@' since you don't want to rebase the system DLL.

> But, sadly, no improvement.

Well, you'd generally start with figuring out where the error message
comes from and then try to work your way back as to why the conditions
arise that trigger it.  Also, I have at least one build (maxima) where I
need to increase the Python heap size so it won't crash, so if Xapian
uses lots of heap it might run into a problem as well.  I don't know the
layout of where stack and heap are located and if the heap could grow
into the stack (which would explain the error, but it might have an
entirely different cause).

Regards,
Achim.