gengetopt missing in x86 package search and x86 setup.ini

Mon Aug 2 17:45:55 GMT 2021

On 2021-07-26 17:50, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2021-07-26 14:04, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:

>>> Adding DM as no response within 2 months:
>>>
>>> Ping(2) Rafel Amer - need x86 gengetopt build please!
>>>
>>> If we don't get a response, I can build and install my own, but that
>>> does not help deploys, so what's the fallback plan?

>> 1) put you as co-maintainer
>> 2) we can directly upload in the proper directory
>>
>> 1 looks better, IMHO

> Good idea, let's wait a week, then if no response, I'll ask to do that
> with CC to Rafel.

> It looks in cygcheck-dep that only libidn and libidn2 depend on
> gengetopt, and I maintain the latter and hope soon to adopt the former,
> if I can get autoreconf autopoint downgrades resolved.

As we have had no response over the last few weeks from the current
official maintainer of gengetopt, Rafel Amer Ramon, and my Cygwin
packages are the only ones documented to have gengetopt as a dependency,

*please add me as co-maintainer of gengetopt,*

so I can upload x86 release.

We also appear to have downstream projects and app developers using the
package.