[ITP] Qemu

Helge Konetzka hk@zapateado.de
Fri Aug 13 08:52:23 GMT 2021

Am 09.08.21 um 22:01 schrieb Jon Turney:
> On 09/08/2021 09:37, Helge Konetzka wrote:
>>>
>>> Done.
>>>
>>> I've added 'qemu-integration' to your authorized uploads.
>>>
>>> Please see [1] for how to upload packages and push to the packaging
>>> git repository.
>>>
>>> [1] https://cygwin.com/packages.html
>>>
>>> Thanks, and sorry for the delay in processing this.
>>
>> I've uploaded the packages and pushed the cygport stuff.
>>
>> Is there anybody who wants to have a look before I add the ready-file?
>
> Looks good to me.
>
> Please go ahead.

qemu-integration is available via Cygwin Setup since tuesday.

I've manually sent the "cygport announce"-based text to
cygwin-announce@cygwin.com as proposed in
https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html on wednesday.

I am still waiting for delivery to the list...

Is anything wrong with the mail? Is is lost perhaps? Just asking because
I've seen a new ANNOUNCEMENT a few minutes ago.

BTW: cygport doesn't append the unsubscribe info to the mail text, so I
forgot to include it.

Regards