[ITP] autoconf2.7

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Dec 2 20:45:56 GMT 2021

Marco Atzeri writes:
> are you taking also over the current packages ?

I don't see them getting updated, but if you feel better about it then
let me have them.

> Just to patch "cygwin-pkg-maint" only one time ;-)

I should als get autoconf and autoconf-archive I think, I haven't looked
at the other auto* stuff, but eventually we will need a new automake.
Not sure what automoc is, something for cmake I guess.

Regards,
Achim.