[ITP] autoconf2.7

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:02:20 GMT 2021

On 04.12.2021 13:33, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
>> I should als get autoconf and autoconf-archive I think, I haven't looked
>> at the other auto* stuff, but eventually we will need a new automake.
>
> It turns aout that automake 1.16 has a minro updtae that deals with
> autoconf 2.71 stuff.  So please give me automake* as well.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

+automake                                     Achim Gratz
+automake1.10                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.11                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.12                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.13                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.14                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.15                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.16                                 Achim Gratz
+automake1.4                                  Achim Gratz
+automake1.5                                  Achim Gratz
+automake1.6                                  Achim Gratz
+automake1.7                                  Achim Gratz
+automake1.8                                  Achim Gratz
+automake1.9                                  Achim Gratz

Thanks
Marco