[PR] cygport (update required for autoconf-2.71)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Dec 5 09:34:24 GMT 2021

In order for cygport to work correctly when autoconf 2.71 is requested,
please pull the first commit (b25cb3faa) on my to-upstream branch into
upstream and release a new version.  I'd appreciate if the full branch
would be pulled, these are all used by me for quite some time already.

e33b0b7f1 * to-upstream lib/src_install.cygpart: make_etc_defaults, create diff if files aren't matching
e8c309317 * allow for different package compression types and implement ZStandard decompression
2c965ecf2 * bin/cygport.in, lib/help.cygpart: implement --jobs/-j N option to specify number of jobs to use
7288020d1 * bin/cygport.in: make system-wide defaults overrideable by user defaults and provice ability to change initial MAKEOPTS via CYGPORT_MAKEOPTS
385512226 * lib/src_prep.cygpart: determine and deal correctly with another type of checksum
55d95d676 * lib/src_prep.cygpart: process various checksum digests
ff9c374bd * lib/pkg_info.cygport: implement automatic determination of the appropriate perl5_0xy requirement
d860387e4 * lib/pkg_pkg: allow suppression of spurious package dependencies
7fc3c4951 * lib/pkg_pkg.cygpart: stop generating packages for obsoletions
6a06d9ef5 * cygclass/perl.cygclass: do not clobber HOMEPAGE and provide a correct default
210b16fa8 * cygclass/git.cygclass: use shallow clones for branches and tags also
b25cb3faa * cygclass/autotools.cygclass: recognize WANT_AUTOCONF=2.7 / autoconf2.7

Regards,
Achim.