[Attn. Maintainers] prepare your packages for release of perl-5.32

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Thu Feb 4 17:36:47 GMT 2021

On 2/4/2021 9:04 AM, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 2/4/2021 7:10 AM, Andrew Schulman via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>>> The Perl 5.32 test repository is now updated with the stage 3 bootstrap
>>> packages at:
>>>
>>> root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
>>> $root/perl-5.32
>>
>> Not sure I understand. In setup I entered
>>
>>    http://cygwin.stromeko.net/perl-5.32
>>
>> as a mirror URL, but setup complains:
>>
>>    Mirror error: Setup.ini signature
>> http://cygwin.stromeko.net/perl-5.32/x86_64/setup.xz.sig from
>> http://cygwin.stromeko.net/perl-5.32 failed to verify.
>
> Try adding '-K http://cygwin.stromeko.net/stromeko.gpg' to your invocation of
> setup.

P.S. I assume you're asking about this so that you can rebuild perl-Stow.  In
case you missed it, Achim made a packaging suggestion here:

  https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2021-January/247594.html

Ken