[Attn. Maintainers] prepare your packages for release of perl-5.32

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Feb 7 08:54:33 GMT 2021

Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
> git                                          Adam Dinwoodie

While Git doesn't need an immediate update, that really is due to a
packaging error that ought to be finally fixed, please.  The install
should go into the standard Perl vendor directory like every Linux
distribution I've looked at.  Why this doesn't happen in the Cygwin
build I haven't checked.  Also, no modules "FromCPAN" must be present,
Cygwin has newer ones anyway.

Regards,
Achim.