[Attn. Maintainers] prepare your packages for release of perl-5.32

Lemures Lemniscati lemures.lemniscati@gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:32:53 GMT 2021

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 20:07:08 +0100, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps
> On 06.02.2021 17:13, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Achim Gratz writes:
> >> Please prepare your packages for the release of perl-5.32 and report on
> >> this list about their status.  The one package that I intend to wait for
> >> the release is subversion-perl, everything else either is under my
> >> maintenance already or can be updated slightly later without too much
> >> disturbance based on the last two updates of Perl.

Hi!

openbabel-3.1.1 is built and will work with perl 5.32.

Where should I upload the packages for perl 5.32?
Or should I wait, for now?

Regards,

Lem