[ITA] gettext

Thu Jul 29 17:50:25 GMT 2021

I'd like to adopt the following packages to get them updated to current
0.21 as prereqs to updating and adopting libidn:

gettext					ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)
mingw64-x86_64-gettext			ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)
mingw64-i686-gettext			ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)

and possibly the following if they are still required and useful and I
can get some build problems fixed:

cygwin64-gettext			ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)
cygwin32-gettext			ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)