openssl needs updated

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun May 30 08:06:12 GMT 2021

Brian Inglis writes:
> On 2021-05-28 11:13, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> openssl/libssl has not been updated since 1.1.f two years ago and now
>> has four high sev CVEs outstanding in upstream 1.1.1k: two last year,
>> two this year.
>> If maintainer is short of time, I may be able to co-maintain?

If you really want co-maint and not just take over I'd suggest you
refrain from purely stylistic changes like these:

 src_compile() {
-       cd ${S}
+       cd $S
        lndirs

I'd like to see the existing MingW64 packages moving to *-openssl10 (and
getting updated to the latest version as well), then updating *-openssl
to the 1.1 branch.

Regards,
Achim.