[ITP] perl-Image-ExifTool

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Nov 16 09:55:30 GMT 2021

Brian Inglis writes:
> This perl module is not built from CPAN as that is 5 releases out of
> date 12.30 from the repo release 12.35.

NACK.  We do not package development releases unless absolutely
necessary.  The latest production release is 12.30 (Phil only seems to
mirror production releases to CPAN).  Anyway, I'll have a look if it
builds cleanly and if so will ITP it myself.

> The cygport and tarballs are available online at:
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PwBaANQ2fnagJG8zebp0pN1qYujSBP0j

Get rid of that Google drive nonsense here, please.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html