[ATTN MAINTAINER] openssh

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Nov 28 09:53:57 GMT 2021

Achim Gratz writes:
> These patches work for 32bit also and I believe they are correct, but
> that build should not be made available due to a bug in libfido2 that
> crashes when trying to free the memory associated with the WebAuthn
> payload returned.  Without these patches applied you can still use the
> fallback to USB-HID when you are an administrator.

The call into WebAuthn completely messes up the stack apparently.  The
returned object looks OK once you realize it is a version 1 and thus the
extension fields are bogus, but the whole thing crashes if you do just
one more call.  Gdb session:

https://paste.c-net.org/SerumLoser

Any ideas what that might be?

Regards,