gnulib m4/threadlib.m4 bug crashing package tests

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Nov 28 15:42:54 GMT 2021

Yaakov Selkowitz via Cygwin-apps writes:
>> For anyone else who bumps into this, gdb and strace are of no use in
>> debugging this crash.  I finally thought to look at the stackdump
>> file, and the second address from the top was in a gnulib file.  That
>> was the key clue.
>
> Add gl_cv_have_weak=no to cygconf?

I'd rather know why the bleeping heck the test suddenly succeeds when it
clearly doesn't actually work.  In other words, I think the linker
should complain, but since it obviously did that before Cygwin 3.2.0 and
not after, something must have changed somewhere that prevent s it from
doing that.

Regards,
Achim.