OpenSSL package updates

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Oct 24 15:25:08 GMT 2021

I have updated the recently released Cygwin packages with all upstream
patches from Fedora plus the patches for all CVE affecting version 1.0.2
since the last official version and changed the cygport files so they
build on AppVeyor.  The packages have been pushed to the respective
playground branches:

https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages?p=git/cygwin-packages/openssl10.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/playground
https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages?p=git/cygwin-packages/openssl.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/playground

I have not yet looked at the MingW64 libraries and I will not have time
next week to do any further work.  I might do an ITA later on when I
have everything completed.  I'd appreciate if someone would take a look
and test these builds in the meantime.

Brian's previous attempt on 1.1.1l would be here (until GC will remove it):

https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/openssl.git;a=shortlog;h=65282b57e4b5c97134dd9f6332b99a6e1d44b05f

Regards,
Achim.