[ITP] aide 0.17.3

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Oct 31 12:47:36 GMT 2021

On 29/09/2021 15:27, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]

Hi,

Thanks for offering to package and maintain this package, and apologies
for the delay in responding.

Notwithstanding [1] (which needs updating), I look for 2 things in an ITP:

- a statement that the software uses an acceptable open-source license
- the cygport file (as an attachemnt or link) so it can be reviewed and
tested

If you're still interested in progressing this, please provide the
cygport file for discussion.

[1] https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html#submitting