[ITA] postfix

Thu Sep 23 00:44:08 GMT 2021

On 2021-09-22 13:17, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]

Your push should do a lazy create of the git repo, and start the
scallywag CI job on Github actions.
Don't forget to commit any patches or external files used, and specify
all packages required to build, create docs, and run tests in
BUILD_REQUIRES, to be installed before configure, make, and make check
are run.