scallywag CI

Thu Sep 23 04:29:32 GMT 2021

On 2021-09-22 19:05, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 8:44 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> Your push should do a lazy create of the git repo, and start the
>> scallywag CI job on Github actions.

> In my case, the build requires much older versions of Cygwin to build at the moment. Would this be hopeless for now?

>> Don't forget to commit any patches or external files used, and specify
>> all packages required to build, create docs, and run tests in

> Are the source files downloaded via URL, those are not part of the commits.

Besides some git clones to setup and operate the scallywag environment,
Cygwin Setup runs to install the base, cygport, and dependent packages;

>> BUILD_REQUIRES, to be installed before configure, make, and make check
>> are run.

then the package cygport BUILD_REQUIRES packages, before running cygport
download all check with the pushed sources in the current directory,
downloading and if necessary untaring all SRC_URI and PATCH_URI files
under the origsrc directory.