Fwd: update urls for cygwinports

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Apr 12 12:54:21 GMT 2022

On 11/04/2022 23:13, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
 > From: Thomas Dickey <dickey-C194fKwqm7c@public.gmane.org>
>
> I'm working to phase out the ftp urls on my main website,
> and see these files in cygwinports using the ftp urls:
>
> byacc/byacc.cygport
> dialog/dialog.cygport
> diffstat/diffstat.cygport
> luit/luit.cygport
> ncurses/ncurses.cygport
> tack/tack.cygport
> xterm/xterm.cygport
>
> The change is
> 	ftp://ftp.invisible-island.net/XXX
> 	https://invisible-island.net/archives/XXX
>
> At the moment I have files in both places, and am working to have
> package scripts updated before pulling the plug on ftp.

byacc                                        ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)
dialog                                       ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)
diffstat                                     Eric Blake/Brian Inglis
luit                                         Jon Turney
ncurses                                      ORPHANED (Yaakov Selkowitz)
tack                                         ORPHANED
xterm                                        Thomas Wolff