[ATTN MAINTAINER] tig

Libor Ukropec ace@seznam.cz
Sun Dec 11 22:15:35 GMT 2022

Hello Jari,

cygwin contains "tig" in version 2.4.1 (2019-07-30) and there's already 2.5.4 (2021) with
many bug fixes and improvements available.
Can I kindly ask whether it is possible to update the package?
I do not see a git repository for the tig package, so I attached the cygport file if it
can save you some effort (in compare to the following scallywag, I've added the LICENSE
info the script)

Scallywag report is here: https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions/runs/3670966767

Thank you and regards,
Libor